Thursday, August 02, 2007

New Road Trip Map

I've had to slightly change our trip from the map shown in the previous post below since there are not camping spots at White Sands National Monument. Instead, we'll be camping at the Grand Canyon, driving through the AZ Petrified Forest, staying at a hotel in Albuquerque, driving through White Sands, camping at Guadalupe Mountains National Park, and camping at Big Bend National Park in TX before arriving in Austin. Where we'll stay in Austin, I have no idea, yet. Maybe we'll find some youth hostel to crash at for a few days while we look for apartments.... Enjoy the map, and keep your browsers tuned in here for more details and pictures from the trip, which begins in about 10 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your move to Austin & your road trip sounds great. Just thought you guys might appreciate my rec for a great place to eat in Flagstaff after your trip to the Grand Canyon. Macys is an awesome coffee house & mostly veg cafe that I think you would like. Its on Beaver St., a few blocks s/o Santa Fe/Rt. 66. I've never steered you wrong before have I? Hopefully you've forgotten by now that I was so pro-India. Anyway, have a fantastic trip. Risa