Friday, December 29, 2006

Pictures of India

Enjoy the multitude. I've annotated most of them, and the ones I haven't are self-explanitory. The first 2 sets are:

1) New Delhi

and

2) Agra/Rajasthan

You'll recall that I blogged a bunch about our drive around Agra and Rajasthan here. Enjoy!

Note that these aren't all of the pictures of India... it's just a few places, but we have so many dang pics that they'll never all get up here, but if you're anxious to see any of the places we've talked about (and haven't posted pictures of), or if you'd like to see more of a place, just let me know and we'll try to put up more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...did you ever get your tripod back or is it gone forever?

Unknown said...

We did get it back, they just wouldn't let Mike bring it into the Taj Mahal compound. I imagine it is so we will buy their overpriced postcards. Figures.