Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Video Post

The last of my many posts for the day is a video with sound. These last few posts are how I envisioned this blog working, for the most part, except I:d do one post a day. However, since I:ve been locked into using crappy computers until very recently, I have to cram all the posts in when I can. I:m sure I:ll do more tomorrow, but it:s 11:30 here, and I:d like to get to bed. Anyway, here:s one of parade in Matsumoto that kicked off the Matsumoto Music Festival. I don:t think we talked about that too much on this blog, but there was free music all over the city... bands, dancing, kids, adults, teenagers, rock, classical, hip-hop, etc. The worst thing was, this bar near our ryokan (traditional Japanese hotel where you sleep on futons on the ground, which is covered in tatami, or straw mats) was holding a show called LE PUNK CLUB, but they wanted 15 bucks just to get in!! We checked it out from the outside at night, and it was just this french DJ playing the doors and zeppelin, and then we heard the offspring. Nobody was inside. HA! Anyway, here:s the video of the shrine being carried down the street:

Video

We have many other videos, including some video blogs we:d like to post, but it:s difficult to upload such large files. Watch for them in the

-Mike.

No comments: